Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Poetical much. . .



I feel happy today =D
It feels like some sunshine on a rainy day!
The sun rays collide with the droplets of rain,
forming several lines, protruding from the hills.

Today is a happy day =D
It felt, for the first time, yesterday,
that I had a friend, again.

Do we have to play a game?
A game of learning how to feel the same
To learn to unlock our two different self's
To show that we are the same?

I still wait for the silence
To wish for a conversation
But I know its up to You
To give, or not, what I pray for.

"Life is not what I thought it was, 2 hours ago.
Still I'm singing, Spirit take me up in arms with You."
"Waist deep in thought because when I think of him,
I don't feel so alone."
Why do I feel so alone? Why do I still think of him?


*

24th June

time, like birds, fly past by
i'm running through a scene,
with butterflies

yesterday, a written story,
today, a continuation
tomorrow, a mystery
i want a confirmation.

*

some stuff i write in my notebook :)
i feel extremely happy when i am inspired to write
it feels like God is being the rain that falls
& He falls on my heart and makes me new :)

God, You make me smile (:

God bless!

No comments: