Monday, October 31, 2011

I Hear Singing! The Choirs, It Must Be! :)

*the poem i wrote on the way to Cameron Highlands and at Camerons! :)

(it's not really a poem. so yeah. forgive me! :P )

i'll guarantee a life
if i were God,
if i could be the Giver of Life.
to have in return,
some of your attention,
some care & affection.

but that i cannot do,
but there is One who will,
who has already done so too,
it's just for you to choose.


the darker it is, the brighter the light.

*

okay, well, sorry for not updating. i had lots to say, i just didn't know how to!.. or maybe i just wasn't determined enough. haha.

well yes, EXAMS ARE OVER!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I CAN NOW PLAY EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NOT STUDY! :D :D :D :D

okay, so i'll try to keep my post as organized as possible, but i know i'll fail. so just bear with me :P

okay well, God has been amazing.
i mean, when has He not been? maybe when we weren't looking, but He's still amazing!

so the littlest things count!

today, when i was doing my Science paper one,
i just went through it lah
i usually check another once through and i won't care about the paper anymore cause i hate being in a dilemma whether or not to change my answer
but yeah,
today i checked it another time through,
and i could see the mistakes that i made and i corrected them
i mean,
God helped me!!

okay, i think you get it already :)
anyway, my teacher said i passed History!
yay! to God be the glory, ALWAYS!
i cannot explain to you how God has helped me, cause it's so amazing how God helps me!

people say i'm smart
naturally and all those stuff
really, i don't think so
it's God helping me
without God, i don't think i'd be able to do anything
i am helpless
i am worthless
without God
and that is truth
that is not self pity
that is because God is my everything! :)





okay, whether or not you got my point, i don't know.
but yes,
again and again
i am continually being amazed by God's AMAZING LOVE!

God bless!

No comments: