Saturday, December 31, 2011

Really

it was never the same without you
so another year has gone by

Didn't want a year without you
But somehow I've lived through another one



so yeah. this blog will never be the same. as usual, as people grow older, they start abandoning their blogs...
or is it just my circle of friends? :P

i'll come back,
i will
when i have a poem or two
when i have a thought or two
when i have nothing to do
but sometimes i just may not
so you'll have to ignore me. :)

i'll try my best to study hard this year.
it's the last year, anyway (unless i decide to do form 6, which is quite unlikely)

i'll try my best to stop being so emotionally attached to everything.

i'll try to let go.





so i see the bright light already
all i have to do is climb up to it
climb to it in hope, never looking back
looking toward the One who saves
to the One who will be my strength :)

No comments: