Thursday, April 19, 2012

'If Speed's A Pro, Inertia Must Be A Con'

love has to be solid and grounded,
love cannot just be floating about,
slipping away, or shifting around
the reason for gravity
the reason for inertia

(*note : i still don't fully understand the concept. i'm just blogging bout what i feel. :P )

*

i believe in love because the person that i am suppose to fall in love with hasn't caught my eye

sounds pretty absurd, eh?
as nonsensical as it may seem,
that is one of the reasons why i believe in love
of course i believe in love cause God has shown me His unfailing love.
but let's talk about a different kind of love here.
the kind of love which pushes you toward commitment, toward planning for the day where you say, "Yes, i do." at the altar.

my thinking may seem a little idealistic.. okay, okay. VERY idealistic
but hey, what's a dreamer gotta do if it ain't to dream? :D

i watch movies, i watch TV series
i hear stories, i read romance novels(okay, minus the 's' cause as far as i remember, i've only read one :P)
and yes, i know,
my love story will never be as fictitious as portrayed in those movies
because,
"Never compare your story to those in movies because those were written by scriptwriters and yours by God."
but at the end of the day,
it leaves you hoping,
it leaves you believing,
believing that one day, you will finally be able to write about your own love story
to tell everyone that, YES love exists!

but of course, not in all cases
people make the wrong decisions,
but i'm not here to talk about that (only cause i haven't got my views organized on this!)

so, i believe in love because i have not met the person that i'll be in love with
it's like,
a unicorn!
i hear people talk about this mythical creature,
and i believe them!
and i'm pretty sure that i'll believe it when i see it!

and,
love is waiting,
love does not rush
:)

*

This picnic will soon depart
Real life, I'm sad to see you go
I'll miss you with all my heart
But I'd rather be alone
'Cause I couldn't live without
Sunsets that dazzle in the dusk
So I'll drag the anchor up
And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust



God bless you! (:

No comments: