but here's what's running through my mind now.
i know it's pretty... typical. corny. cheesy. whichever it's supposed to be, but just bear with me. :D
we have crushes on people right?
some on singers, footballers, actors (speaking from a girl point of view here, duh.)
but sometimes we have a crush on people we know
people we talk to on a daily basis, weekly basis, or whatever basis. lol.
and how many times do you have a crush on someone ON PURPOSE?!
so yes, every time i have a crush on someone,
i feel bad for thinking about that person. (i really do not know why i am blogging this out since blogging this will keep a record of this and one day i will read this again and laugh at myself for being so dumb)
i mean, yeah. it's like wasting my time only i think about these people. lol.
this particular one, i'm really singing Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows.
like, i NEVER imagined myself having a crush on this person (i really feel stupid for blogging about this...)
like, i don't know why i think about him
it's so weird
cause he's not the kind of guy i would have a crush on.
i like guys who... okay fine, i don't know what kind of guys i like.
but he's just NOT the kind...
WAIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING
i'm gonna regret this in a few hours.
okay, thanks for listening to me ya'll!
OH WAIT, BEFORE I END,
i need to tell you all something
I'M REALLY HAPPY
like really so very the happy.
like beyond happy it's crazy.
God's joy is not only unspeakable joy, it's UNCONTAINABLE JOY!
so hard to contain! i buzz every minute! lol... wait that didn't make sense.
ANYWAY SO HAPPY ON SUNDAY!
- it was Easter!
- there was church! (enough a reason to be happy)
- when i was serving during worship, i was really blessed. i mean, when you're serving, you're blessing God's Name, but when i served, i was so blessed. i could feel God in our midst. and i was so blessed by that
- JESUS LIVES, so yea, knowing that, i could feel Him in our midst and because He lives, i can face tomorrow! :D
- the message that Pastor John Ooi spoke touched me. i could really feel God's love.
- worship at youth made me really happy! :) i could feel God in our midst again! :D
- then it was GAMES! :D i was in an all girls team before they decided to drag Cheng and Adrian into our team. was supposed to go to Sean's team but thank God i didn't cause i really had fun with all the girls.... and Cheng.... hahah. yea, the games was really fun! :)
- OH, REZA SALLEH REPLIED ME! TWICE! will upload the pic i print screen soon! :)
- i was just so happy lah. God really makes me so happy everyday! He's my Superhero! my Star, my Best Friend! :D
I HOPE MY EXTREME HAPPY MOOD DOES NOT ANNOY YOU
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I AM
GOD, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING
I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE IN MY LIFE
THAT YOU CHOSE ME TO BE YOUR CHILD
i should really quit the caps, right?
OKAY, GOD BLESS YOU!