Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Feel Again

today,
i went to church in the morning
and as always,
God refreshes me so generously
i don't even know if that's the right word
cause His love is indescribable :)

and then i went to check if the bank was open
(hey, i was just trying my luck okay)
and it wasn't
but great news! i found a McDonald's voucher
that would cover for my lunch

so, i was in a dilemma
whether to go to Jusco or the 24-hours branch
as you know, malls on a Sunday isn't exactly a place you would like to 'drop by' and grab lunch. parking issues.
but i decided to go to Jusco since it's slightly more convenient, bar the parking issues.

okay, so let's cut the long story short,
i found a parking place
like one parking place
don't know how the other cars would have missed that,
but i'm extremely grateful
this is me, experiencing God the Provider :)
really, really.

and then there was youth!
it was Praise and Prayer today.
so we sang like 9 songs. lol
it was good. really.

and then 15 of us went to McD for dinner.
had a great laugh, a great time!
seriously.
:)

then, I RAN IN THE RAIN! THE HEAVY RAIN! :D
yes, i'm so happy. :D

and the last highlight of the day:
serious conversations with two friends

i am so grateful
so thankful
for the people God has blessed me with
for providing for me in times of need
:)

God is good, all the time
and He always wants the best for us! :)


i wish you lots of rainbows and butterflies and sunshine

No comments: